16 oz. kit - Type 200 Threadlok Compound
For use on drill casings for superior locking strength during drill-out procedures.
Comes with part A formula, part B formula, and mixing stick. World renown Type 200 Threadlok compound has been friction tested on standard & tapered thread at around 10,000psi., whereas competitor's products were tested at 6,000 to 8,000psi with the same test standards.
For bulk discounts or distributor pricing, contact us directly to order.
* Best performance is achieved when mixing and curing occurs at temperatures between 60F / 6C and 70F / 21C
* Normal pot life is 30-45 minutes, and is temperature sensitive
1) Prepare the thread surface by thoroughly cleaning and descaling. Use chlorinated-hydrocarbon-based solvent to remove foreign matter from threads and then wipe dry.
2) Shake contents of Part B Hardener (plastic bottle) and add to Part A Resin Paste (metal can) and stir well with mixing stick.
3) Apply an even coat to the dry thread surfaces and immediatedly proceed to make up threads to A.P.I specifications.
4) Dispose of unused product according to local standards.